Guilford Institute, 120 N. Fair Street
The Guilford Institute, 120 N. Fair Street, was a school for boys and girls. It was founded by a $10,000 donation by Sarah Brown Griffing in 1855.
Schools -- Connecticut -- Guilford
Edith B. Nettleton Historical Room Collection
Guilford Free Library
Digital image © Guilford Free Library. All rights reserved. Image may be used for personal research or educational uses without prior permission. For requests or exhibits, see Guilford Free Library.