Search using this query type:



Search only these record types:

Item
File
Collection

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (1 total)

From 1705 to 1719, men in Guilford who worked the land in North Guilford spent their weeknights in leantos and tents and travelled home on the weekends, giving North Guilford the name “Cohabit.” In 1719 they petitioned to establish a separate…