Search using this query type:



Search only these record types:

Item
File
Collection

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (11 total)

Couples strolling on the road of the west side of Lake Quonnipaug.

Group enjoying themselves by Lake Quonnipaug

Bay Window at 131 Elm Street, North Guilford

Miss Gertrude Dudley on a sailboat with a companion, Lake Quonnipaug

A view of Quonnipaug Hill, west of Rte 77

Miss Caroline Weld, age 99, and Miss Catherine Weld, age 88, are pictured sitting outside at the northeast corner of Elm Street and Long Hill Road in North Guilford. Catherine Weld died February 24, 1906; and her sister Caroline Weld died March 6,…

P. Carlton Parmelee House, North Guilford, 1849
(Notes on photo: The Lone Hemlock, Nut Plains)

West Shore of Lake Quonnipaug Postcard

Rustic Bridge, Lake Quonnipaug

This picture looks south along Route 77. The area of water to the right of the picture has been partially filled in and is now property of the water company. The current boat launch would be located behind the hill…

From 1705 to 1719, men in Guilford who worked the land in North Guilford spent their weeknights in leantos and tents and travelled home on the weekends, giving North Guilford the name “Cohabit.” In 1719 they petitioned to establish a separate…