Search using this query type:



Search only these record types:

Item
File
Collection

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (17 total)

The home of Marie Griswold, 84 Fair Street, is pictured on September 22. 1938 after the hurricane.

The Green after the Hurricane of 1938

Mrs. Douden's Buick after the Hurricane of 1938

The Little Shop in Guilford after the Hurricane of 1938

Ruins of the Guiford Green after the Hurricane of 1938

On the Green, looking north at the Congregational Church, whose steeple has been toppled. To the right of the church is former parsonage, moved to 28 Conway Drive in 1964.

Octagonal Villa, 84 Fair Street, after the Hurricane of 1938

The South part of the Guilford Green is pictured after the post-hurricane clean-up had begun.

Facing east at the intersection of Boston and Whitfield Streets, at the southwest corner of the Guilford Green after the Hurricane of 1938. The steeple of Christ Episcopal Church is visible; to its right is 11 Park Street, the church’s rectory; on…

The corner of Water St. and Whitfield St. after the Hurricane of 1938. The large building beyond the fallen tree is Menuncatuck Odd Fellows Hall, 14 Water Street.