Search using this query type:



Search only these record types:

Item
File
Collection

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (5 total)

Big loom now in Old Stone House (Henry Whitfield House) The second photo shows a woman at work at the loom.

Old Stone House with Barn (now called Henry Whitfield House), Whitfield Street, circa 1930-1945

The Old Stone House on Whitfield Street (now called the Henry Whitfield House), circa 1930-1945.

A postcard from the interior of the Old Stone House which is now called the Henry Whitfield House. One of the three chairs shown, dated 1650, was owned by Gov. William Leete who was one of the forty founders of Guilford.

Text on the postcard front: The Henry Whitfield House, erected 1639, oldest house in US, Guilford, Conn.