Search using this query type:



Search only these record types:

Item
File
Collection

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (4 total)

The corner of Park Street and Broad Street, 1918. This land became the site for the new library building completed in 1934.

Guilford Free Library, 1934

Guilford Free Library, Park Street, circa 1934-1945

Guilford Green’s northeast corner, intersection of Broad and Park Streets. The first building on the left is George Walter’s Feed Store, which stood on what is now the site of the Guilford Free Library. Walter sold his business in 1913. The…