Search using this query type:



Search only these record types:

Item
File
Collection

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (9 total)

Albert Augustus Leete was a deacon at the First Congregational Church. He married Betsey A. Parmelee in 1825.

Tercentenary Celebration Church Service at the First Congregational Church, 1939

Raymond Baldwin, governor of Connecticut, enters the church service at the First Congregational Church for Guilford's Tercentenary Celebration in 1939.

First Congregational Church, 110 Broad Street, circa 1930-1945

Broad Street, First Congregational Church, Parsonage and Spencer Home, circa 1939-1945

The house on the far right was built in 1874 and designed by Henry Austin in the French Second Empire style for Elisha Chapman Bishop. Bishop was a Guilford…

On the Green, looking north at the Congregational Church, whose steeple has been toppled. To the right of the church is former parsonage, moved to 28 Conway Drive in 1964.

First Congregational Church, 110 Broad St, north end of the Green. Photo, a gift from Bernard Steiner is pre-1899, when the split rail fence was removed from the Green. The first meeting house, made of stone, was erected on the northwest part of…

Guilford Green ca. 1820, Ink Sketch (12” ½ x 22”) by Charles Hubbard (1876-1951). Second meeting house (1712) of First Congregational Church is on the Green, with its burial ground and grazing cattle. The diagonal road for stage coaches…

This house was originally on Broad Street, on the site where the First Congregational Church now stands. Lot Benton and his wife, Catherine Lyman (of Middletown) had no children of their own but had adopted Mrs. Benton’s nephew, Lyman Beecher. …