Search using this query type:



Search only these record types:

Item
File
Collection

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (1 total)

The Methodist Church was built in 1837-38, with the portico and pillars added in 1869 for the Methodist Society, which disbanded in 1921 when its members united with the First Congregational Church. At that time, the pillars and steeple were…