Search using this query type:



Search only these record types:

Item
File
Collection

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (2 total)

The Chapel Playhouse is pictured, circa 1940s.
Built in 1844 on land bought from Samuel Landon. Outspoken Abolitionists, 123 friends of Rev. Aaron Dutton, split from the First Congregational Church in 1832 because they were refused permission to…

Theater placard from a Chapel Playhouse production on the Guilford Green. The theater company was housed at 49 Park Street during the 1930s and 40s.
Built in 1844 on land bought from Samuel Landon. Outspoken Abolitionists, 123 friends of Rev.…