Search using this query type:



Search only these record types:

Item
File
Collection

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (6 total)

The corner of Park Street and Broad Street, 1918. This land became the site for the new library building completed in 1934.

Regicides Cellar, 6 Broad St. The land on which this house stands was originally part of the homelot of Governor William Leete. It is thought that the cellar of the barn behind the house is the site of Leete's house. From the plaque on the barn:…

The northeast corner of Broad Street and Graves Avenue, showing Acadian House in the background, circa 1930-1945.

The Acadian House is one of the oldest buildings in Guilford, built as early as 1670 for Joseph Clay and his wife, Mary Lord. In the…

Broad Street, First Congregational Church, Parsonage and Spencer Home, circa 1939-1945

The house on the far right was built in 1874 and designed by Henry Austin in the French Second Empire style for Elisha Chapman Bishop. Bishop was a Guilford…

First Congregational Church, 110 Broad St, north end of the Green. Photo, a gift from Bernard Steiner is pre-1899, when the split rail fence was removed from the Green. The first meeting house, made of stone, was erected on the northwest part of…