Search using this query type:



Search only these record types:

Item
File
Collection

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (4 total)

A view of the West River Bridge (entering Guilford from the west side) on Boston Post Road.

A Charles Hubbard photo of the interior of Harvey Leete's Blacksmith Shop. The shop was adjacent to the William Shelley House, 1139 Boston Post Road. Leete's home and shop were built in 1760 on York Road, which is now called Boston Post Road.

Photograph of lawnmowers at Fonicello’s Garden Center in Guilford, Conn. Taken during construction of addition in 1966-1967.

2785 Boston Post Road. Noah Fowler built this house for his son Miner who married Rachel Hall. The Fowlers had 6 children, 2 of whom were deaf. Sophia, born in 1798, her sister Parnel, and her cousin Ward were sent to Gallaudet School in…